Tuesday, December 24, 2013

How to lose ten pounds in twenty days!! My personal story.


I've been struggling with my weight for two years, after I had my third son I didn't lose the baby weight, unlike my second which 20 pounds dropped off of my body in about a month. When I see the same results I got really depressed. So I gave up, I was around 150 after my third son. I went up to 168 gaining 18 pounds in two years. That slow of a weight gain really crept up on me.  I didn't notice it, the mirror was my enemy.  I only glanced at pictures of myself. I was completely zoned out on my body. All of a sudden I started to really look at pictures of me. My body in the mirror was something really hated. Who was that person because it couldn't be me. This was about a year ago that is when I started crazy dieting I tried Smart ones, I did Slim fast. I tried weight watchers the Ducan diet. Sadly I even tried weight-loss pills I took one pill, my heart was racing I was sweaty then never took another one and will never take another I don't recommend them at all!! I was cutting my calories to 900 calories working out for 60 minutes on the elliptical Doing this for a year and I only lost 13 pounds. this is because I thought since I was restricting my calories so much and working out so long that I should be dropping pounds like crazy. But I didn't week after week I would get on the scale barely lose anyway weight at all or half a pound. The scale would make me just give up I would eat whatever I wanted I would drink a whole bottle of wine by myself, eat chips, and eat pizza in excess. So I finally have gotten serious about my weight in the last month or so I want to be confident in my body when I go to the beach. I got turbo jam which I've been doing for 20 days straight logging on my calories on MyFitnessPal, trying to be 100% truthful I haven't been 100% but I was 153 and went down to 143 in 20 days I lost half an inch an a half of my thighs, waist, and arms.

            
In the picture on the right was this summer same shirt same pants I was wearing spanks in July, pants and a shirt to cover up my body. This is a 10 pound weight loss and I can tell that my stomach is all a lot slimmer I have less fat on my face and generally feel a lot healthier and that's all thanks to turbo jam. Plus no spanks!!
 

                                         
                             Buy Turbo jam here!! Let me Coach you for free!


 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment