Monday, December 23, 2013

P90x3 is here!!

I was so excited to get p90x3!! It arrived this Saturday!! I started this Monday, I did think about putting it off but then I thought why would I want to be a week behind, I don't!!

        

You get a free hat if you order from a coach I will put my link below if you want to order from me. I just got done doing the accelerator DVD today it is part of the     
Lean program which is the one that I am doing. There is also a classic, mass, if you want to build muscle, and doubles. I have 40 pounds lose I know I can do it in 90 days.

It was intense I really had a great sweat going on. My arms where shaking doing planks my legs where shaking but I felt amazing afterwards. 

My husband and I have a contest to see who changes the most during 90 days. He's not starting till after January 1 because of all the goodies on Christmas but I'm starting a week earlier than him. I'm going to win. Whoever wins gets the P90X three hat I think I deserve it!!


Http://www.beachbodycoach.com/shelbysteeves 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment