Thursday, April 17, 2014

There's something about grocery shopping..

That wears me out!! Tring to keep two kids happy well I go about it might be the cause. I feel like been slacking off on my food prep lately. But, I did make pea soup last week and chili the week before so I need to give myself a little credit. Most of the basic things like cutting up cantoloupe, onions, letuuce, and other veggies didnt get done. When I cut up the small stuff it can just be thrown into a salad or a stir fry. It's easy to whip up a quick healthy sandwhich. For me it takes the "daunting" feeling out of eating healthy. It takes a few minutes to prep today, for me, a half hour. I like to think it frees up a lot of time during the week. I also have a chicken soup in the crock pot. Its sad that it is still cold enough that I even feel like eating soup.
Here's what I plan on eating today:
Shake 1R
Snack
Peanut 1B & 1O
10 Baby carrots 1G
Lunch
Pita 1Y
Steak 1R
Mushroom & onion 1G
Snack
6 slices ham 1R
Dinner
Chicken Soup 1R & 1G & 1Y
Snack
2 Apples
2 tsp. Peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment