Wednesday, April 16, 2014

21 day fix day 10

     I want to say that all the sickness has gone from our house but I feel like I would be jumping the gun!! This last week an a half I have done my best to stay on track with eating. Whenever I'm sick I just want to eat junk food for some reason!! But I didn't so I am proud of that.
     Went for a walk saturday morning, was still planning on working out but can home to a crazy mess so got stressed out and let stress rule the rest of my day. We got a family bike ride in on sunday so that was my workout. Then sunday night roles around BAM I'm sick again!! Not fun. So I took the day off monday laying on the couch most of the day. Then tuesday morning I felt better so took the kids for a half hour bike ride. Then later in the afternoon catch up on my 21 day fix with cardio fix and upper fix.
Heres what I plan on eating today:
Shake
Snack
Apple, 2 tsp peanut butter melted
Lunch
10 baby carrots, 1/2 peta bread with two slices ham, cabbage, onion, tomato, and mustard.
Snack
Peanuts
Dinner
Baked chicken Breast meat only, corn, and stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment