Friday, April 11, 2014

21 day fix Day 5

Woke up feeling so much better tis morning. I am so glad I laid around all day so i would feel better today. When you are in a workout zone and you get sick it can be so hard to say no to a workout, but I find that if I workout before I feel 100% then it sets me back for even longer. Plus I'm feeling good about myself because when im feeling sick I usually just want to eat junk all day but I did really well sticking to my nutrition plan. Yaya me!!

Today, I did two workouts to catch up on my 21 day fix. I don't think I've sweat so much in a long time. Now I just need to go get grociers so I can continue to eat well this weekend. That is the hardest part for me is staying true to my nutrition plan while on the weekend.

Breakfast

Shake
Snack
Cantaloupe
 
Lunch
Chili
 
Snack
Peanuts
 
Dinner
Chicken
Peas
 
Snack
Apple
Peanut butter

No comments:

Post a Comment